Saturday 9 July 2011

A fun night!

Last Monday night I went out with my friend Niki.  We went out for supper to have Indian cuisine - shcwarma.  It was SO yummy.  I will definitely have that again! :)  Then we walked to Copps Colliseum to see Tim McGraw in concert. We had so much fun!  We saw two bands that opened the concert - The Band Perry and Luke Bryan.  I would have been content to just sit back and enjoy the evening and that would have been enough.  But, what made the evening even better, was that Tim McGraw actually walked down the aisle three seats from where I was sitting and I actually got to shake his hand as he was coming down the aisle.  Unfortunately, Niki didn't get a great picture because her neighbour bullied her way through and spilled beer all over so I've got the best pics I could find.










 Tim's hat is the black cowboy one!

 My head blocking the handshake

 Walking down to the stage 



 With The Band Perry


With Luke Bryan





No comments:

Post a Comment